Replacement Front Doors
Replacing the entrance doors for the front and back of your house can make a big difference to the way the property looks, whilst at the same time improving security and potentially reducing your heating costs due to the high levels of energy efficiency engineered into the latest designs.
Composite & uPVC Front Doors
With high levels of security, long life span, improved energy efficiency and a wide choke of design styles, modern front & back doors in composite or uPVC offer a cost effective solution.
- Multi-point locks
- More than 20 different colours
- Steel reinforced frames & sub frames
- Low threshold option for special access needs
- Wood grain surface options
- Double or triple glazed window sections
- Side & top panels
- Double doors with side panels
- Patterned, obscure, coloured or leaded glass
- High quality door furniture
- Storm proof & energy efficient
- Long manufacturer Guarantees
For those who want something a little different, there are option for Cottage Doors & Stable doors. These styles offer character, practicality & the same levels of security, energy efficiency & lifespan.
A typical entrance door would measure 6ft 6” x 2ft 6’’ (or 2ft 9”) so if you have a larger opening you could opt for a double door or go for glazed or solid at the top or sides.
To get an idea of the cost of replacement Front Doors prices they can be found HERE.